We will be maintaining business as usual! However, we will be taking additional precautions during this time. Our office staff and technicians remain healthy and adhere to the social distancing best practices of COVID-19.
We are still able to provide on-site visits. Although, we ask everyone to keep a 6-foot distance during appointments. Our technicians will also remain outside your home. Please let us know if you require special accommodations. Our priority is to keep our staff and customers safe while continuing to provide reliable services during COVID-19.
1. Are you open?
YES! Quality Seamless Gutters will remain open during COVID-19. We continue to offer repairs, installations, gutter guards, inspections, and cleanings. As an essential service, gutter companies can continue operations. Please call our office (919) 444-5042 with any questions or to schedule a FREE estimate.
2. What precautions are you taking amidst COVID-19?
- Increased hand washing. Our team members are vigilantly keeping germs at bay with regular hand washing and portable use of hand sanitizer and/or disinfectant wipes.
- Additional cleaning. Our technicians and office staff are disinfecting common areas daily; this includes phones, desks, keyboards, steering wheels etc.
- At appointments. We understand that nature stops for none, not even a global health crisis. For this reason, we continue to provide gutter services during this time while maintaining a safe, 6 ft. distance during in-person visits. If possible, our technicians will provide estimates remotely, using satellite measuring technology.
- On the job site. Our services can be completed from the exterior. Therefore, we are able to continue providing gutter maintenance and installation services. Our crew is remaining at a 6-foot distance from customers during onsite work.
- In our office. We are limiting the number of customers in our office to only 1-2 people at a time. We ask for customers to wear a face mask when in our office.
3. Will the technician have to come inside?
No. We can perform all our services from the outside of your home. Additionally, please understand our technicians will not shake hands during this time. We appreciate your flexibility and understanding during this season!
Any questions? Give us a call at 919-444-5042 or contact us here.