Quality Seamless Gutters will be maintaining business as usual! However, we will be taking additional precautions during this time. Our office staff and technicians remain healthy, and are adhering to the social distancing best-practices. We are still able to provide on-site visits, but we ask to allow a 6 foot distance during appointments, and our technicians will remain outside your home. Please let us know if you require special accommodations. Our priority is to keep our staff and our customers safe while continuing to provide reliable service(s).
Is Quality Seamless Gutters open?
YES! Quality Seamless Gutters will remain open, and we will continue to repair and replace roofs as needed. As an ‘essential service,’ roofing and construction companies are continuing operations. Please call our office (919) 444-5042 between 9am-5pm with any questions or to schedule your FREE estimate appointment.
What precautions are Quality Seamless Gutters taking amidst the current global health crisis?
- Increased hand washing. Our team members are vigilantly keeping germs at bay with regular hand washing and portable use of hand sanitizer and/or disinfectant wipes.
- At appointments. We understand that nature stops for none, not even a global health crisis. For this reason, Quality Seamless Gutters will continue to provide gutter services during this time while maintaining a safe, 6 ft. distance during in-person visits. If possible, our technicians will provide estimates remotely, using satellite measuring technology.
- On the job-site. Our services can be completed from the exterior. Therefore, we are able to continue providing gutter maintenance and installations services. Our crew is remaining at a 6 foot distance from one another during onsite work.
- In our office. We are limiting the number of people in our office to only 1-2 people at a time. In order to keep both our staff and customers safe, we ask for customers to refrain from coming to our office and instead reach out via phone with any questions.
- Additional cleaning. Our technicians and office staff are disinfecting their personal areas daily; this includes phones, desks, keyboards, steering wheels etc.
Does the technician need to enter my home?
No. All of our appointments and service(s) can be completed from the exterior while maintaining a safe 6 ft. separation between individuals. Additionally, we ask that customers understand we will not be shaking hands during this time. If you have an interior issue (such as a leak or skylight) please provide the technician with photos of the area, and they will be able to diagnose the issue from the roof. We appreciate your flexibility and understanding at this time!