Gutters Installation and Replacement
Many homes with gutters have an incomplete system of gutters or have them incorrectly installed.
Properly installed gutter systems will include seamless gutters on every sloped roof edge:
- Gutters should not hold standing water or leak
- Gutters should be securely fastened to the facias and have downspouts securely fastened to the exterior of the house
- Downspouts should not end close to the foundation
- Water pouring out too close to the foundation are signs of incorrect gutter installation
- Installed correctly, it should have a minimum three-foot division away from the foundation
Quality Seamless Gutters installs five-inch and six-inch seamless gutters and regular and oversized leader pipes.
LYF-TYM Building Products
We only use top quality gutter material that are manufactured locally by LYF-TYM Building Products.
LYF-TYM aluminum coils are available in variety of thickness, widths and colors.
Click here to view the LYF-TYM-Gutter-Colors.
LYF-TYM’s revolutionary two-coat finish combines a rust-inhibiting primer and ultra-tough, low-mar topcoat on both sides of the coil. Additionally, once installed, under normal use, should never require paint or stain, so harmful VOC’s aren’t released into the atmosphere.